1. When was the last time you tried something new?
Tonight. Nick & I went to Alibaba and had some fabulous eastern foods 😉 I ate a German desert that looked like a small turd 😉
2. Who do you sometimes compare yourself to?
My mother & father
3. What’s the most sensible thing you’ve ever heard someone say?
Happiness resides not in possessions and not in gold; the feeling of happiness dwells in the soul. Democritus
4. What gets you excited about life?
The little things.
5. What life lesson did you learn the hard way?
6. What do you wish you spent more time doing five years ago?
Hanging out with my kids
7. Do you ask enough questions or do you settle for what you know?
I ask many questions
8. What can you do today that you were not capable of a year ago?
Hold my tongue
9. Do you think crying is a sign of weakness or strength?
10. What would you do differently if you knew nobody would judge you?
11. Do you celebrate the things you do have?