Activities, things to accomplish
3. See a sunset at a beach on the west coast.
6. Take the boys to eat vinegar pie on clinch mountain.
12. Hug the Eiffel Tower.
15. Sleep in a castle.
27. Go to the Appalachian Museum in the Fall. (Remember Virgie’s fried pies!!)
33. Finish learning to play piano before Dad is gone.
34. See the St. Louis Arch
39. Learn to be an electrician.
40. Learn another language & speak it fluently.
49. Drink coffee in Seattle.
58. Eat a steak – this one might kill me!!
59. Go to the Opera.
60. Go to the LMU Museum
62. See my grandkids graduate High School
68. Take the boys to Biltmore in the winter.
69. Go to the Lost Sea
78. Tour a submarine.
84. Prepare lunch in the wild with no modern essentials.
86. Ride in a helicopter
93. Go to Oak Ridge TN’s Secret City Festival.
97. Swim under a waterfall.
101. Go scuba diving
103. See Rock City
109. Laugh at least once every day for a year
110. Overcome my fear of algebraic equations
111. Stop Smoking
112. Become a Mermaid (just watch – I’ll do it!)
113. Adventure across the world’s longest swinging bridge
114. Visit Tukalleechee Caverns
115. Hike the other side of the Cumberland Gap
116. Tour the Boone Caverns
117. Go white water rafting
118. Zip line!
119. See a bear in the Smokey Mountains
120. Learn to shoot a long bow
121. Participate in a historical reenactment – (Civil war)
122. Run a 5k
123. Complete an obstacle course race
124. Participate in an archeological dig
126. Go tubing
127. Ride in a hot air balloon
130. Go camping
132. Go Zorbing
134. Live Debt Free 🙂
139. Learn to Surf 🏄
140. Reach 10,000 subscribers to ChrissyAdventures
141. Interview at least 10 people this year & share their story
142. See an Aligator in the wild
143. Visit the Everglades
144. Yet to be determined
11. Travel to Illinois
14. Travel to Michigan.
16. Travel to Kansas.
42. Travel to New Mexico.
43. See a Cincinnati Reds game.
44. Travel to Colorado.
45. Travel to New York.
63. Visit Atlanta, GA
65. Go to Canada, Aay!
66. Travel to Arizona.
70. Travel to Colonial North Carolina.
71. Go to Coney Island.
79. Travel to Alabama
80. Travel to Rome.
82. Travel underwater from London to France or something like that.
85. Travel to California