I am honored to have received the WordPress Family award from a fellow blogger Mentalmom02. I have enjoyed reading her blog and her delightful humor. Please give her a holler over at http://mentalmom02.wordpress.com/
The rules for this award seem simple enough. I thank the person nominating me for the award and then I nominate others to receive it as well. Wow, now that I have a few thousand followers, it’s super hard to pick just a few. So, please bare with me as I list some newbies, some favorites, and some that you’ve simply gotta go read!!
I would like to nominate some of the authors of a few articles I’ve read lately that touched me. Whether they induced laughter, a smile, a tear, or touched my heart in another way, they were all awesomely written!
Narrowing an award nomination down is very difficult, so please do not feel slighted if you did not make this nomination list. I love you all and that’s why I come back day after day to read your posts!
And…the nominations go to:
The Adventures of Supermom
A Fresh Start
Check these folks out and I promise you’ll find variety and will not be disappointed. I follow over a thousand blogs and narrowing the list down was super hard! Maybe you’ll make the next list 🙂
Wow, I won a Sunshine Blogger award!
My blog was nominated for this award by Looser or Not “The art of staying Alive”.
Sunshine Blogger Award
Here’s how it works:
- Add the Award to your blog
- Acknowledge the giver of the award and thank them
- Answer a few questions about yourself
- Nominate a few fellow bloggers with outstanding blogs for the award and include links to their sites 🙂
- What is your favorite color? Blue
- What is next on your bucket list? Explore Chincoteague Island and see the wild ponies! (Thank you Tracey Angelbeck!!)
- What is your favorite number? 4
- What is your favorite non-alcoholic drink? Coffee
- Do you prefer Facebook or Twitter? Facebook…but Twitter is fast on its heels!
- What is your passion? Living everyday as an adventure while praising my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ!
- Do you prefer getting or giving presents? Giving
- What is your favorite time of day? Dawn
Feb 2010 Sunrise
- What is your favorite day of the week? Sunday
- Favorite flower? Chickory
Now, I would like to nominate some wonderful bloggers for their awesomeness! Please do check out these other great blogs that bring Sunshine into my life!!