I decided to create a space for the link-ups that I participate in and the sharing groups or boards I have joined. Since my memory does fail me from time to time, I will come back and update this page as I am reminded.
This page is also dedicated to other bloggers… If we share a relationship or have penned posts for each other.
If you’d like to join this community, click away. Feel free to
if you would like to collaborate on some articles.
Here are 2 shared Pinterest board that are open for sharing: https://www.pinterest.com/csachb/lets-pin-each-other-2/ and https://www.pinterest.com/csachb/lets-pin-each-other/
Next we have Roland Millward! Roland is a resource for bloggers. He has penned a guest post here as well. Please look him up for some blogging help.
Another Lovely Link up is over at Grammys Grid. She has 2 types. One is for any blogger and the other is only for Grandmothers. Here’s her badge for the regular link up:
- Jill hosts a weekly link up here. She has a special niche for upcycling about everything! Check her out! Her linkups are on Mondays.
- Faith hosts a linkup on different days. Be sure to subscribe so you can get updates when she’s doing her next on. She’s your girl next door rooted on the south, a mom & wife living for God.
- On Sunday at 7pm Karissa hosts a linkup party named Motivational Monday Blogger linkup. Karrisa focuses on finances, budgeting, and a new start in life.
- Teaching What Is Good hosts a linkup as well. I recommen signing up for linkup reminders at the bottom of her page. Kate focuses on Faith based life lessons and has a lot of great insight!
- This link party is for parenting and educating teens. Here’s the badge:
- Stay tuned for more!