Activities, things to accomplish
3. See a sunset at a beach on the west coast.
6. Take the boys to eat vinegar pie on clinch mountain.
12. Hug the Eiffel Tower.
15. Sleep in a castle.
21. Find Bean Station again.
27. Go to the Appalachian Museum in the Fall. (Remember Virgie’s fried pies!!)
30. Go fishing…on a boat. (This one scares me. I have a phobia of water I can’t see through all the way to the bottom.)
33. Finish learning to play piano before Dad is gone.
34. Re-read Shogun.
35. Ride a horse
39. Learn to be an electrician.
40. Learn another language & speak it fluently.
49. Drink coffee in Seattle.
52. Have Christmas at my house with all the girls, boys, & babies.
54. Tour a Naval ship.
58. Eat a steak – this one might kill me!!
59. Go to the Opera.
60. Go to the LMU Museum
62. Take the Ghost Tour of Haunted Middlesboro, KY by Larry Thacker.
68. Take the boys to Biltmore in the winter.
69. Go to the Lost Sea
76. Clear the clutter out of my life once a year. 2015 pending
78. Tour a submarine.
84. Prepare lunch in the wild with no modern essentials.
86. Ride in a helicopter
93. Go to Oak Ridge TN’s Secret City Festival.
97. Swim under a waterfall.
98. Go on a long Biking trip with my Bianca Cortina. (had to sell it)
101. Go scuba diving
103. See Rock City
106. Run through a field of wild flowers
107. Hug my best friends again
108. Tell everyone I meet how they have touched my life in a special way. (Give out Roses to the living.)
109. Laugh at least once every day for a year
110. Overcome my fear of algebraic equations
111. Stop Smoking
112. Become a Mermaid (just watch – I’ll do it!)
113. Adventure across the world’s longest swinging bridge
114. Visit Tukalleechee Caverns
115. Hike the other side of the Cumberland Gap
116. Tour the Boone Caverns
117. Go white water rafting
118. Zip line!
119. See a bear in the Smokey Mountains
120. Learn to shoot a long bow
121. Participate in a historical reenactment – (Civil war)
122. Run a 5k
123. Complete an obstacle course race
124. Participate in an archeological dig
126. Go tubing
127. Ride in a hot air balloon
130. Go camping
131. Go Bowling
132. Go Zorbing
134. Live Debt Free 🙂
11. Travel to Arklow.
14. Travel to Ireland.
16. Travel to Switzerland.
17. Travel to Holland.
41. Travel to Hawaii.
42. Travel to Mexico.
43. See a Cincinnati Reds game.
44. Travel to Colorado.
45. Travel to New York.
63. Visit Atlanta, GA
65. Go to Canada, Aay!
66. Travel to Germany
70. Travel to Colonial North Carolina.
71. Go to Coney Island.
79. Travel to Egypt
80. Travel to Rome.
82. Travel underwater from London to France or something like that.
85. Travel to California
105. Travel to Warsaw